View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 11:16 PM

Default so what do I do about this girl?

freshman in college... a bit dissapointed in the quality of the girl at my big 10 school compared to what i thought it would be ... go to a few frat parties etc and find generally dumb JAP girls who I can't stand. about a month ago i meet a girl on the bus. we hit it off, evenntually hang out, get stoned together, and hook up. I really like her - sweet, smart (sort of) and somehow i (libertarian) find her (social worker bs) cool... so after a few times hooking up i find out she is a virgin and basically that i am not gonna get any for awhile... she subtly hints that it is because we are just hooking up and not "officially dating." So i say [censored] it, I will date her and see what happens i got nothing to lose. About 2-3 weeks since then i find this girl painfully annoying. Im still not getting any ass, she callls me all the time, etc. Buut there are positives. For example, i can always have something remotely fun to do when i hang out wiht her at night. Especially when its cold outside etc, that is cool. She isnt incredibly clingy, she just calls a lot and I blow her off. Anyway, so in certain regards i really dislike her. in other regards she makes my life easier. Winter break is coming up so i assume i will just let it go until then and make a decision about what to do.

What does OOT think?

For the record, she is about a 6.5-7 on looks.