View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Sure i butchered K9

68/16/1.38 @ 25hands.

Went HU with him once, He had 88 he 3bet preflop and i capped with AKo in position. Flop was 9JQQA in the end.

He riased my flop bet and i called, i checked the flop and peeled getting around 8:1, I hit my ace and chcked it he checked behind and i won.

He's been very aggressive but also hitting 2pair on the turn and wacking the cash.

I just went HU vs him again on a blindsteal with A5s, I flopped an acer on 34A and bet he called, he checked raised the turn Queen and i called down.

He flipped Q3o. I also just beat his Q5o on a AKQ5x board(Capping the turn, betting the river with my AKs). #

Hes pretty much a lag but hitting nice cards so AF is distorted.

He is small blind
Compliments of PokerGeek
Absolute Limit Hold'em Ring - $1/$2 Stakes (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is LP with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero raises, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Small blind calls, Big blind calls

Flop: (5.50 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Big blind checks, Hero bets, Small blind calls, Big blind calls

Turn: (4.25 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Big blind checks, Hero bets, Small blind raises, Big blind calls, Hero calls

River: (10.25 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind bets, Big blind folds, Hero calls

Final Pot: $23.75

Results not shown