View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 11:36 PM

Default 200+15 SNG players-how good is this guy?

The past 3 days i've been watching $200 sng tables to watch how ppl play on the bubble (i'm far from $200 level btw) While i was just randomly going from game to game with 4 ppl in them, i noticed a player " Frozen_Fish " in several of these and was playing fearlessly. He Definately plays the player and their stack rather than his cards when down to 4-5 ppl. With that said, i've never seen him called with absolute rags and if he is behind it's not by much. Then when his opponents seem to think he is buying pots off their blinds he has a monster. His strategy seems not to settle for 3rd but definately to position himself for first place with 4-5 players sometimes without regard to lowstacks (for example one time he was 2nd in chips and went all in with chip leader in BB when button who folded only had 290 chips).

I've watched about 12-15 of his SNG's the past 2 days, while he doesnt win them all, he sure is making a nice profit in the ones i see.

Also i notice he plays the 50's during the day. 200 competetion i'm guessing isn't as good during the day?

Anyways, i'm curious as to what ppl who play against him think of him, perhaps he is even 2+2, but i couldnt find him in a search.

Also, i would like to watch some of you at the 200 level sometime, if you could post or pm ur party username i would like to watch.

thanks.