View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Full heads up HH... Any advice?

[ QUOTE ]

This is a key hand. While the majority of posters here will call this, I'd fold in an effort to change the momentum (sp). When you play this hand, you need to recognize the effect of losing here. He is not yet back in this, but if you call and lose, he is. Even at this level of blinds, you can fold this and the next hand and still be in control. After that, you will need to start rolling the dice however.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that folding the 67 is an option, and you may want to take it for reasons stated above. It's probably still a call, though.

The mistake that really stands out to me in these is that you never bluffed. How big of a calling station was villain? I play a lot of HU SnGs, and there are very few opponents against whom I'd fold all three of the 49o, 23o, and 83o hands. It's hard to know which to push and which not to without actually being there, but I think the 23o's a pretty easy push after you've shown a willingness to fold, and it's pretty fun to push the 83o after the flop (although before the flop is certainly an option too). I think I probably fold the 49o because villain may not recognize that we're no longer in all-in every hand mode.

Unless this guy was an uber calling station, this is a big leak in your game. Search for Daliman's HU experiment.