View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: The eating habits of Schneids

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt a 4.4 40 like INCREDIBLY fast? like michael vick fast? and two 2p2ers have already claimed they could do it? im skeptical.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

its really fast, but its not like trackstar OMG fast. I have no doubt there are more than just 2 2p2ers who have been capable of it.

edited to add: neet, I actually decided to google it just now cuz I was curious what the record was, cuz ive heard of people doing it in like 4.1 and stuff. There isnt really an official record (which makes sense). but the couple sites I went to bagged on the timing and said all these reports of NFL players doing sub 4.4 times is bogus, its because its all hand timed and stuff, so its wildly inaccurate. Looks like if you could actually do it in 4.4 you are an olympic track star, but a timed 4.4 is really like a 4.7.