View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:31 AM

Default Re: Party Poker says I have gambling problem and cant have account

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this is Party's way of saying to you... We don't like your website promoting rakeback [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be right. I was on the phone with them for an hour tonight. They say I sent them an email after my account was closed that I had a gambling problem and their policy is not to allow problem gamblers access to Party Poker.

She read the email to me, it did not include my name, username or any info about me. She understood that this could be random spam and how anyone could make an email look like it came from anywhere. She made it clear that any spoofed email would result in this (major security flaw obviously). It obviously makes no sense that I would email them months after my account was closed to tell them to close my account again and their lack of return email makes me wonder what really happened.

The supervisor was more helpful but would not so anything. I finally resorted to tell them to look up my WSOP player profile and my published articles. After seeing that the supervisor said it looks better but there is no way I should have this hassle to play at Party Poker.

Does anyone else know of a place to play Stud8 $55 SNG's? If there was I wouldnt bother with this hassle. Hopefully they will get their act together.