View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

[ QUOTE ]
I have a hard time believing that an educated person believes that the reason that some people can jump 4 feet off the ground is simply because they practiced a lot.

Why do you have a hard time believing that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have never heard of anybody who couldn't jump a lick, then through practicing, starting jumping 4 feet off the ground.

[ QUOTE ]
Since you are saying that hard work is main factor in determining who becomes a great athlete, what is your explaination for the previous stat I mentioned: 64 out of 64 NFL starting cornerbacks are black. Do white players simply not work hard enough?

No. As Grey mentioned, there could be many reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

Please give me some of these reasons. NFL and major college football coaches keep their jobs by winning. They obviously want the best players on the field. The reason that all major college and NFL cornerbacks are black is because the coaches think they are the best. I am guessing you agree that these coaches don't discriminate against white cornerbacks. So if it not discrimination, I would like a few of these reasons why there are no white cornerbacks..not to mention no NFL team has a starting white tailback. In fact, the last good white tailback I can remember was John Riggins, and that was about 20 years ago.

So combine cornerbacks and starting tailbacks in the NFL. That is around 100 guys. If I am not mistaken, they are all black. I would like to hear the non-biology explaination for that.