View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Test your random knowledge vs other OOTers

Beats me...I M dumb.

1) <font color="white"> Marlon Brando </font> gave the shortest performance to win a leading Oscar for a film?

2) <font color="white"> Poe </font> is considered to be the first American writer to have a sucessful short story?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="white">1965 </font> &amp; <font color="white"> 1967 </font> ?

3) The first Super Bowl was held between <font color="white">Green Bay </font> &amp; <font color="white"> Kansas City </font> ?

4) The capital of Honduras is <font color="white"> hell if I know...Honduras? </font> ?

5) <font color="white"> an IPO </font> (short answer) is the difference between a googol and a googolplex?

6) <font color="white"> Patton </font> &amp; <font color="white"> Rommel </font> were the two Generals who fought at the Battle of El Alamein.

7) Each year in Buņol, Spain participants in the traditional food fight throw <font color="white"> tomatoes </font> at each other?

8) <font color="white"> ??? </font> lead Cuba before the current leader, Castro, came into power.

9) <font color="white"> Magic Johnson </font> won a highschool, college, &amp; nba championship all within 4 years of his career.

10) <font color="white"> Drunken idiocy </font> is the meaning of the word "karaoke" in Japanese?