View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Friday & Saturday Nights on Party Poker

I actually hesitated to post about this earlier because I did not want to clue any two plus two'ers into my action [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], but I have found anyway that I make a KILLING on Friday's and Saturday's at Party. During the week I am about break even in money or showing loss and on Friday and Saturday I am + $446 (thanks to the wonderful SNG Spreadsheet for making that number so easy for me to get).

I adjust my game and play much looser in the beginning, playing any connector and hands like KJ which I normally wouldn't play in the very beginning. I find a lot of people there just want some action and will put chip after chip into the pot with you. I don't generally chase after the flop unless I can do so cheaply, but I have been LOVING Friday and Saturday. This is my stat line for today:

<ul type="square"> [*]Date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total ITM ROI Net $/T [*]28-Aug 1 3 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 100.00% 172.73% $228.00 $38.00 [/list]
I have gotten a LOT of really good cards today though, and it feels like it is making up finally for my huge bad streak (it has, I am + where I was before it started).

Will