View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: The Variance Of Life.

People can really suck sometimes. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. It will typically serve to harden/jade you in life, since you'll always make sure not to let it happen again.

Don't beat youself up over it. Dropping money playing poker, especially when you feel you know how to play, can really be draining at times. I've been through downswings that have hurt me, but I know there are more to come that will make the previous ones look like nothing.

So you made a good decision to stop playing when it was not your night and indulged yourself slightly in order to relax and you did one small thing. You forgot to unload the car. It's very easy to forget the mundane things in life, even when they are important.

Just remember, those who stole from you will still be having a worse xmas and a worse life in general than you. Think about the type of person who robs another's vehicle. Pathetic.

Look at this situation like this. You represent your life like pocket kings compared to the scumbag who busted into your car, who's life is like a 73 offsuit. Look at this experience as the one time this kind of person can suck out on you in life.

I don't know if that analogy can help, but I hope you can find some solace. The whole thing still sucks, especially around this time of year.