View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Thanks

There are 2 Poker Tracker databases, a stats DB and an hand history DB. They are in your pokertracker folder. You should use Windows explorer and make copies of them and then you can open one in Microsoft Access to work on.

To write a query, pick the query tab and select design a new query. I prefer to use design view and click the SQL button and write SQL directly. You can also use the wizard or the GUI to design queries.

Here is a query I wrote on the Hand History database to show me all hands on Pokerstars that I was all-in on. I also designed a report (pick the report tab) to format the output of this query in a nice readable report format. Hope this gets you started.

SELECT hand_histories.game_number, hand_histories.hand_history
FROM hand_histories
WHERE (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ## to ## and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ## to ### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ## to #### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ## to ##### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ### to ### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ### to #### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ### to ##### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises #### to #### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises #### to ##### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: raises ##### to ##### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: bets # and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: bets ## and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: bets ### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: bets #### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: bets ##### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: calls # and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: calls ## and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: calls ### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: calls #### and is all-in*"))
or (((hand_histories.hand_history) Like "*daffy duck 2: calls ##### and is all-in*"));