View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:13 AM

Default Re: How do you acclimate to moving up? (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
The 200's are just as juicy and you just need to make better than half your previous PTBB rate to make more $$$$. I used to think the same thing until I got sick of TWP calling me a pansy.

So I will follow his example and say, "Take a shot at the 200's you PANSY!"

[/ QUOTE ]

What have your winrates been at each level you played? The general consensus (as I read in another post) seems to be that for NL $100, 6-8BB/100 is about normal, whereas my NL 25 (6-max) winrate was 15BB/100. I just moved up to NL 50, and the quality in play doesn't seem that much different; I don't yet see much of a reason why my winrate would be very much below where it was for NL 25 (hard to tell so far cause I've been on a card rush since moving up and my current rate is way inflated). Yet, if I were to move up to NL 100 and make 6-8BB/100 (and I certainly don't presume to think I could do a lot better than anyone else in this forum) that would barely be making the same amount of money, if not less, than 12-15BB/100 at NL 50.

So yeah, how well did you do at other levels? Does it ever happen that there's a large drop in your winrate from one level to the next, or is it gradual?