View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: 2 party accounts in one household?

This would be a question for Party to answer since they will ultimately make the final decision.

All I can tell you is that I had (maybe still do have) more than one Party Poker account. I only have one cash account and only play that account even when I venture into play chip land (seldom at Party).

You should also know the reason I have / had more than one account. It is because I signed up on Instant Bankroll for Party as a first time cash account after I had opened a non cash account. This was something which was allowed and even suggested by Poker Source Online (PSO) during the sign up process to allow my access into the Instant Bankroll promotion.

I believe Party Poker allows users to change their names from time to time. I could be wrong but it seems I have read this somewhere.

If you are old enough to play at Party in play chip games this would be a good question to ask of them directly. My guess is they want to watch the cash accounts and do not care so much about the play chip accounts but I could be very wrong in this ASSUMPTION.

What you should know is that some sites (i forget which) will even allow more than one cash account at the same physical address. When this occurs they generally require proof that two different persons hold those accounts. I do not know if Party Poker is one of those sites.

Monty