View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Re: WOW - Raketherake customer service!

I have always gotten swift replies from rtr's customer service and was satisfied with them for the first 4 months or so I have used them, but they haven't really been helping with the problems I've been having with Absolute tracking lately. They tell me to contact Absolute, Absolute tells me to contact them, and everyone tells me completely different #s as to what the amount of raked hands I have played is, and I haven't even started to go over the MGR with them.

This is what happened basically; I told them I thought there was a problem w/ the # of raked hands and the rake generated being reported on their site. They told me that Absolute reported to them I had played X number of raked hands this month, and to email Absolute. Absolute told me that their records indicated I had played almost 3 times X number of raked hands this month, and to email my affiliate. I forwarded the email from Absolute to rtr and they said, "We really don't know what to tell you. We already told you what they reported to us." It confuses me, because I thought they got a piece of my business from Absolute and would want an accurate count, but I figure since i am a low-volume player, they just couldn't be bothered to worry about it.

I am still hoping the problems resolve themselves and that my end of the month #'s jibe with each other. If not I will have to move on, regretfully, because I have otherwise enjoyed my experience w/ RTR and Absolute, and I am pretty sure none of this is intentional. But if I'm not getting the deal I was promised, that's not right.