View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 10:05 AM

Default MTH with more than 4 tables

Hi,
I've been playing around with MTH for a few weeks on my laptop, what a great piece of software! I never thought I would be able to multitable so easily on a 1028x760 resolution screen. I've been doing 4 tables with no problem but last night I tried to add a 5th and had some issues. I had 4 Empire windows and 1 Eurobet and they seemed to conflict with each other. The Empire windows all behaved properly when I was switching between them, but when the Eurobet window came up it started to freak out. The Empire windows would have options but after I made my move on Eurobet they wouldn't move to the corner, once the active window disappeared altogether. If I had just had a turn in the Eurobet window and the next window popped up the Eurobet window would pop up over it even though I didn't have options and I had to go through the taskbar to bring back the active window.

I've heard of people doing crazy amounts of tables with MTH without a problem, so am I doing something wrong or does MTH just get a little buggy after 5+ tables?