View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Splitting the MTT Forum

Might as well throw my 2 cents into the pile.

I don't post here very often but the information I have picked up from reading other people's post has been priceless. I have been doing very well over the past few months and I attribute much of that sucess to the people and posts I have come across in this forum. So while I'm posting let me add a huge thank you. Generally I don't post a response because by the time I read the OP 2 or 3 people have responded with something close to what I would have said and I don't see anyone benefiting by my being redundant.

I generally look at the title and then open the posts that seem interesting. When I post- anywhere on 2+2- I try and jam as much info as possible into the title. I have found the more specific my title the better the quality of responses.

My conclusion is that there is no natural/logical point where you would be able to split the forum. On the other hand if the forum was split then I would just visit both - after all if I am going to stroll through 100 posts in the quest to find something to read/respond to it doen't really matter if it is 100 post in 1 forum or 50 post in 2 forums.