View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Absolute putting forth the effort

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5. Allow for 4 tables instead of 3.

6. Save hand histories to the hard drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The first suggestion is good the second suggestion is horrible. Why allow those with sofware programs an unfair advantage over those who don't have these programs? [It's not an unfair advantage to me, because I don't need these silly crutches--but it is unfair to the masses.]

Just let everyone play poker using their observational skills instead of running tracking programs that most of the recreational (and many of the professional) players don't bother with--or even know about.

If this keeps some people away so what? If the action is good and the software top notch these players who need silly crutches will come over and play anyway--they just won't have their unfair software programs to cheat with.

You can PM me Absolute if you wish. I have many suggestions that I think would be benificial to your site. I'll help you free of charge.

Had Games Grid listened to my suggestions they might have 25 or 30 tables going right now instead of the paltry two or three I'm currently viewing.

PS By the way, you will see me viciously attacked for suggesting that Poker Tracker and other tracking programs be disallowed. Be that as it may, I am right and the attackers are wrong. I'm sure intelligent poker room operators (and players) can see why.