View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Question for Dynasty, or anyone else that can answer?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting less "mother" and more "creapy stalker" now.

/me backs out of thread

[/ QUOTE ]

F'heaven's sake. I sent Dynasty a PM and read his profile. Big whoop!

This is getting out of hand. There are such concepts as expectation of privacy and common courtesy, and you guys ought to think before you do, at least occasionally.

I first saw these Saturday evening after dinner, and I was, as I said before, gobsmacked that they were up there without permission. But I didn't say anything until today when I saw that Mrs. NPA had asked to have her pictures removed, and Bryan/Dynasty said that basically he was surprised that she would object. It clearly never occurred to him that some people like their privacy or, at the very least, would like to control what images of themselves are available where.

As for the needle in the hay stack--yes, there is some truth to that. But this isn't a matter of being afraid that the pix will come to the attention of some creepy pervert so much as the desire to control what aspects of one's private life become public. That is a right we have here in this country. It is up to Mrs. NPA to decide whether she wants her pictures posted and if so, which ones. It's not up to anyone else.