View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Hey everybody - I\'m whining to Party again!!

Okay - issue resolved (mostly):

Mike got back to me and informed me that I only had 1 DP available.

Not sure why regular support couldn't have informed me of that.

" 11/12/2005 1:50 DP used xxxxxxxx
11/14/2005 0:44 DP used xxxxxxxx
11/14/2005 0:50 DP reset processed N/A "

I also don't particularly care for the whole system on party in this regard either.
I use one a couple days earlier, but if I don't click on the little 'reset DP' thing in the lobby and/or don't magically somehow know that I don't have 2 DP's available then it's possible I'll have some sort of trouble at the table.

Additionally, in the thread with BicycleKick reporting on a similar issue...for those who are playing up to 10 tables it's pretty silly and inadequate to only have DP on 2 of them.

However, I did see that their own rules were, in fact, followed in this...even if they are a bit silly.

My objection was based on the fact that supposedly my DP didn't function properly and that I had two available as the previous C/S guy told me.

In Mike's e-mail to me I learned that a mere second made the difference here between getting my DP used on the table that I actually gave a damn about:

"Hand History for Game xxxxxxxxxxxx

00-44-54: Me could not respond in time.(disconnected)

00-44-54: Me Disconnect Protection enabled.

Hand History for Game xxxxxxxx

00-44-55: Me could not respond in time.(disconnected)

00-44-55: Me folds."

"Your turn to act came due on the first table 1 second before the second table, so the 1 remaining DP was enabled there. The AT hand was on the second table.

The CS Rep erred in responding to you that it was a technical error. "