View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Party Snowball @ RTR

Hi Jessica -

you seem to have some creative ideas for your different sites and I certainly appreciate the creativity and effort.

However, I am just not interested in playing a ton on party just for a freeroll tournament (that I may or may not be available for).
Regardless of whether you straightened out the structure so that I would be getting full value for my play this would not be an incentive for me.

For may others in might be for all I know.

If I had the option of just getting SOMETHING back directly then I would go for that.
For example, if you have MGR of $15k then you get a $12k package to the major tournament of your choice (WSOP main-event included of course).
I don't know if Party would consider this to be too close to rake-back to sanction it. But if this were available then I would be likely cranking out the hands.

Or....play 100k raked-hands at 10/20 (or 120k raked-hands at 5/10...or whatever an appropriate rate would be...haven't bothered to figure out the math) and get a $12k WSOP package (that would include travel and hotel of course).

If you an affiliate had that and it was approved by Party I would strongly consider pursuing that goal.

I'm hoping the Stars VIP club perhaps does something like this (at an appropriate value per hand) but that remains to be seen.

Just my suggestion and 2-cents worth.

Continue to think creatively Jessica. You seem to be doing a good job of trying to come up with innovative ways to attract customers.

(one other note - you might want to consider removing the pokershare option from your list of available sites)