View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: I\'d really like to just fold this somewhere, but ....

[ QUOTE ]
umm, you have 2 kings and the flop was undercards and you already are thinking about folding? are you by any chance a daytime regular at the mirage?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you put TAG BB on w/this action? He 3-bet PF and Hero capped in a protected pot, so he knows Hero has a hand. BB's PF range is probably AA-99, AKs-AQs, AKo maybe AQo. I really don't think he's c/r'ing both Hero and CO on this flop w/TT-99, AKo, AKs except A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. so that makes the one other KK, A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], AQo and AQs the hands that we are ahead of/tied with, and I think that's probably being optimistic, since BB might not 3-bet PF with AQo/s and I'm not sure BB is c/r'ing this flop w/KK and AQ since Hero capped and the only PF capping hands KK and AQ are ahead of here is AK and maybe TT. I'm not saying folding is the right play, but I don't think its as clear cut as you're making it out to be.