View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: really minor girl thing

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I have told her. I also told her my relationship with my girlfriend is on the rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a breakdown of your next 2 months. I have included 2 possible scenarios. 2 is probably more likely than 1:

1. you meet with this chick and find she's very interesting. You become friends and you start to develop feelings for her without actually realizing it. Your gf, if at all perceptive, will start to suspect this and will question you about it. You will deny it up and down, but gradually come to realize that she is right. You talk it through and decide that you should probably stay away from new chick for a while if you want your relationship with your gf to last,

2. You meet new chick and she is very interesting. You guys hit it off and start spending more and more time with each other. Your gf suspects that you have feelings for your new "friend" and questions you about it. You deny any feelings, but she doesn't believe you and it ends up ending the relationship. Alternatively, you may come to realize that she is right and choose to end the relationship yourself.