Thread: Ugghhhh.
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Ugghhhh.

[ QUOTE ]

Preflop: 3 limpers to me...Thought about folding, but I think calling is OK. Raised behind me - crap.....autocall with everyone coming along for the ride.

Flop: Pretty sure I'm behind, but I have outs

Turn: Now I have a flush draw along with my other outs

River: Got my flush, but with two bets before me I'm probably beat with a higher flush.

Help on all streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

*GRUNCH*

Pre-flop is alright. JTo is really a pretty crappy hand that is hard to play post flop. I would fold here, but I hate JTo.

The flop is yucky, but you're getting 17-1 with only one person to act behind here. You have 2 tens which may be good, and 3 jacks. But, 2 of those outs put a three flush on the board. Plus you have the backdoor flush draw to the fifth nuts. You could probably guess you have around 4 outs, so this is an easy call.

Turn is double yuck. I would assume that your ten and jack outs might be dead, so you now have 9 outs to the fifth nuts flush. Still you are getting 11-1... so I would call.

I call the river. You have the 4th nuts. You are gettin 14-1 so you really don't have to be right very often. I think this is an easy call. You might even be able to raise for value here.

I would have played this hand exactly the way you did, although I may have folded pre-flop. Oh who am I kidding? I would have called preflop too.