View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 04:04 PM

Default A Heads-Up Hand - Standard?

Playing some 10-20 stud this afternoon on Party, heads up. My opponent seems somewhat too prone to fold and passive for this environment (but is also raising a little light on 3rd as expected). Then this hand went down:

I bring it in with the (J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]) 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. My opponent raises with the 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I decide to go ahead and reraise. He calls.

4th Street

Villian: (x,x) 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero: (J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]) 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

My opponent checks and calls my bet.

5th Street

Villian: (x,x) 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero: (J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]) 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

My opponent bet and I raised. Standard? Please note that I probably suck at heads up stud.

Thanks,
Jeff