View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:00 AM

Default Re: Eurobet to join Pokeroom Network!

[ QUOTE ]
Will player screen names be preserved from Eurobet?

I assume they will convert to Pokerroom's software.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same name at pokerroom as I do at Eurobet, so this may be a problem.

As far as rakeback goes, my affiliate posted the following message on his site today, which leads me to believe that affiliates percentages aren't changing (or at least going down) from the move:

Below is the e-mail I received from Eurobet this morning. It looks like they will become a skin of PokerRoom on 11/21. Therefore, you should be able to login to Eurobet in a couple weeks and play against those players at PokerRoom and other PokerRoom skins. PokerRoom usually has 15,000-20,000 players at peak hours and the site has alot of bad players. Dear Affiliate, We would like to inform you that EurobetPoker.com has decided to leave the PartyGaming skins network and will be joining the ONGAME Network Poker Platform - one of the TOP 3 poker networks worldwide. We are finalizing the move and will commence the migration within the next few weeks. We have designed an automated migration process so the move will cause you and your players minimal disruption and all account balances/funds will be available as soon as customers log on.