View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Re: PGC next beta Release - Hand Filter

[ QUOTE ]
This latest release still has the bug mentioned above.

When you ask PGC to import the last 3000 hands from PT it only imports 2500. These numbers are arbitary, the important part is that PGC isnt importing the correct number of hands requested. Something isnt right...

Also, now that you have added PP, would it be possible to add flopped set or better? (set, boat, quads) I think this would be useful...

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't really a bug. After it was mentioned, I checked it out. What is happening is that PT imports hand that you were not dealt cards (sitting out, observed, other poker rooms, etc).

Since PGC has to import the hands backwards in order to properly calculate the opponents stats before that hand, PGC just goes back 3000 hands and imports them in backwards order. In order to fix the "bug", PGC would have to double import every hand, first to check to see if it is a valid hand, and second to actually import the hand. Since this would really slow things down, I decided not to implement it. However, I still can and may implement it in the next version, I just want you to be aware it is not a bug, and PGC is not missing any hands.

If you have a certain number of hands you want to check (like the last 1000 hands of 5/10 you played), then just import 1500 hands, then delete the tables that you dont want to check.

And for your other concern, hand ranks (IE flopped trips or better on the flop) is coming in the next version.