View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Why I don\'t play at Interpoker

Hey, can I borrow $10? I'll pay ya back real quick.

Oh, about that $10, I'll get it to ya the 1st of the month.

Hey, long time no see. Ya, that money? The 15th. I promise.

Oh, the 15th? Well, things are kinda tight. I'll pay ya back by the end of the month for sure.

Yeah, I know I said the end of the month for sure. Some unexpected stuff came up. Well, I'll pay ya back SOMETIME next month. Hahahahaha! Sucker.

~~~~~~

Okay, I know we aren't talking about paying back money. The book and the hat were a gift. Well, sort of a gift. We had to do something to get them. And I relied on the PROMISE and did what I had to do. So I did my end, so far all I hear is excuses on interpoker side.

~~~~~~~

But here is why I don't play interpoker --

Time to cash out. Hmmm... only charge back to my credit card what I put in, what about my winnings? Call support. Oh I need a PIN number to cash out that you never mailed me? Wait a couple of weeks for PIN number. Okay, send it to my NETELLER account. What? Can only send to NETELLER if that is how I deposited? Can't chargeback my credit card? Forget about EFT to my bank account? Okay, wait a couple of weeks for check to arrive. Wait 10 more days for bank to clear check from overseas (hell, even Pacific Poker checks are drawn on an American Bank branch).

So ... Guess interpoker will be waiting a long, long, long, long, long time for my next deposit.
[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]