View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 10:12 PM

Default Re: 6-max question in a small pot

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like the flop bet. The risk of at least one of them staying in is too great (especially since the board isn't completely ragged with a flush draw, many possible overs, etc.), and the payoff for folding them both is too small. Especially since we're OOP and haven't even seen button's action yet.

Given the flop bet, I like the turn semibluff. This was like the perfect card for you.

On the river I'm inclined to just check-fold it, since Villain's likely looseness (given the previous reads and limit) is actually going to help him here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to play the "what-if" game, but if button was the initial raiser and flop was now 5.5sb, what would be your flop line? I think betting out the flop is just asking for a raise from any hand - made hand, overpair, overcards.

Assuming that the button is smart enough to get off his hands once in a while, what do you think about the line:

check to button, button bets, sb folds, raise & lead turn? Is this too risky with such a marginal hand?

6-max is new to me and I am finding myself in a world of unfamiliar situations that I am trying to figure out. Thanks!