Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Just curious...

[ QUOTE ]
You are 26 years old and you would really consider dating someone who is a freshman in college?

What could you possible have in common with this person?

not that i frown on this at all, its just not something i see most people doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, most 19 year old girls I find annoying, but that doesnt mean they all are. There are also lots of hot 19 year old girls, and that factors into the equation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When I was 18-20 all the chicks I wanted to date that were my own age, were all going out with older guys (25-29), I couldnt wait till I got that old, because I knew there was some reason older guys were getting the younger chicks. Now that I'm older I realize what it is. All the girls who are my age, are now either fat, married, or have a kid(s), so you gotta go for the younger ones if you want one who isnt suffering from one of those 3 afflictions. That and with knowledge and experience its incredibly easy to get a young girl interested in you. The problem with that tho is most young girls (18-21) are [censored] annoying and stupid.

Ideally I'd like to meet a girl who is like 23ish, old enough to be experienced and not annoying, young enough to hopefully not have shat out a kid/been married/let herself become a giant slob.