Thread: Bush
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Bush

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What evidence is there for that criticism of the administration’s handling of Iraq harms the morale of the troops?

[/ QUOTE ]
because it plants the seed of doubt that, when the time comes to fund the war, that Congress may not take the appropriate steps to provide the means for victory.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What evidence is their that Iraq or any of it's agencies have any links to 9/11.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure they did everything in their power to prevent it. Yeah, right.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is twice that Andy asked you to provide evidence for something and your answer was a total non sequitor. Why don't you just admit that there is no evidence for either of these propositions?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the first point, it's easy. I've spoken to a few returned soldiers who indicated that some people in their units were affected negatively. Is that good enough, or do you want notarized statements.

On the second point, I have no evidence, nor do I need any. Anyone who honestly believes that Iraqi officials would have taken even the smallest step against anyone connected with Al Qaeda is seriously delusional. Iraq didn't need to be directly involved with 9/11 to be viewed as being complicit.