Thread: Hey Guys.....
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Hey Guys.....

Stork, I have played w/ Ryan_21 at the Mirage 6-12, 10-20, and Bellagio 15-30 on a few occasions. I knew his reputation on 2+2 and in the poker world as someone who was an outcast and someone who walked to the beat of his own drummer.

I personally have read just about every post of Ryans on 2+2 that is still availible(some have been deleted) because just about all apply to me because I am a jewish man. See Ryan has made some offensive racist remarks on this message board against jewish people. But after talking to him on a couple occasions I have come to the conclusion that it is all just an act to get attention. Ryan even told me once that he "like to get a reaction on 2+2" "because he thought people on here were to dumb realize he was just joking."

I know it sounds stupid but I can vouch for Ryan having a high IQ over 140-150, he really honestly thinks people who dont understand him are inferior to him. But it is a great mentality for a person who lives by poker. Without reveling his real name I know from talking to him and seeing first hand that the guy has 2 WSOP bracelets.

Look as a Jewish man myself. I dont find it funny what he posted here in the past but he is a really cool dude if you ever get to know him. I know in my heart he really means fun and games by what he does, but he is a really great poker player.

Sin