View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: How good is Bayou Poker\'s \"Bottomless Bonus\"?

I wouldn't worry too much about the bonus expiring. If you're not sure you'll be able to finish an all or nothing bonus in the time permitted you might just make a smaller deposit (you could even ask to have your time extended?). I have accounts at 7 PR skins now and none of them have had a problem with me making deposits and withdrawing them shortly after (though a couple, including Bayou have a 1x WR before they'll allow withdrawals). There have been reloads by one or more of the PR skins every month for the last several months and some of them (e.g. hollywood, checknraise) release bonuses in smaller increments.

I like Bayou because some of the owners seem like genuinely good people but 50% contributed rakeback can't compete with the seeming bottomless string of reloads that amount to 70% NON-contributed rb or better. When I have the time I still try to play at Bayou to offer at least a small level of support but it's hard to ignore those other bonuses.

In Bayou's favor though, they sent an email promising a download version in the next week or so and they offer a cash for points deal that adds a few extra % equivalent in rb. I've also seen claims of rb available for bayou but I know of no specifics so no PMs please.