View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: 1st date: her neighborhood or yours?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the roommate situation for each of you?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

good question. I currently have 2 roomates - not an ideal "bring her back" situation, but not bad either.

unsure of her status.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I had 3 when I lived in Boston and I always found it easier to go back to my place. But, we each had seperate rooms and all 3 were cool. So, we could all chat for a few minutes and then my date and I could go to my room. Somehow there was always a segway to that. That is another reason for non friday or saturday dates. Roommates will go to bed earlier for work/school and then you don't have to deal with them. So you could go back to either place, have a drink/talk in the shared areas of the house and not just try to make an ackward dash to the bedroom. Plus, with roommates asleep/out of the way you can makeout first on the couch. Of course, I really don't know your intentions. But, with me, either it happened on the first night or not at all. And this isn't because i was a scumbag who would only date girls who give it up on the first night. I just think that either the attraction is there or it is not.

craig