View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: just had chipotle for the first time today..

[ QUOTE ]
i have never heard anything bad about that place, next time i am in that area i am definately going to have to check that place out. any recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh boy.. the carnitas is just CRAZY DELICIOUS. i used to get steak all the time but then tried carnitas and never went back. the other thing i like about this place is it's kind of soup-nazi style ordering. i think they get a little pissed at you if you don't know what you're doing. anyway..

i usually order a super carnitas, black beans, cheese (comes on the tortilla already), salsa, lettuce, hot sauce, jalepenos, guacamole, and possibly a slight touch of sour cream. some of these items are optional of course.

or you could go the quesadilla route. a quesadilla at anna's isn't like the traditional "mexican pizza" style quesadilla. it's almost like a burrito, but the tortilla is grilled with more cheese, and everything inside is all melty. mmmm... so you could go with a carnitas qusadilla, guacemole and sour cream. the possibilities are endless.

wow i am craving anna's now but i am stuck in vegas! arhghagagaghdagh