View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 AM

Default 150/300 bellagio hand

6 handed or so bellagio 150/300. Been playing with seat 1 for a couple hours...mostly 5 handed. He opens a decent amount of hands and is simple to play postflop because he plays very honest ABC post-flop poker and doesn't make weak un-trusting call downs. He's a young guy trying to play well and would beat weak opponents for sure so he's decent...but overly observant opponent wouldn't have too many problems with him.

I'm in seat 3 and have a good image. I haven't been playing wildly and have been playing pretty tight...and haven't gotten out of line at all.

Seat 5 is a high stakes NL holdem/pl omaha pro who I'm pretty sure is a very successful player. We played 80/160 the day before for like 15 minutes and the only hand that came up was I raised A3o on the button, he 3 bet out of the sb, I 4 bet, he 5 bet, i called, flopped a 3 and called the flop and turn and river went check check and I beat his AJo. This is his first orbit at the 150 game.

Seat 1 raises utg, I 3 bet A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 spots later

Seat 5 (my imediate right...button) cold calls 3 bets, all fold, seat 1 calls.

Flop A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
seat 1 checks, I bet, seat 5 calls, seat 1 folds.

Turn 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I check, seat 3 bets, I call.

Turn J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I check, seat 3 bets, I call.