View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Best episode ever. Of any show.

I've got a few:

X-Files: Redux
Sopranos: Fun House
Seinfeld: The Outing
Southpark: Towlie
Trek TNG: Best of Both Worlds Part I/II (the borg episode you all are referring to)
Entourage: Busey and the Beach.

ARI - "You know Joshy here, I dont know if you guys know he used to be my assistant."

Josh - "That was a long time ago Ari."

Ari- " 14 months that aint that long he use to make the best hazelnut lattte, He was like a chemist in there, working, just like Mommy made. It was fantastic."

Josh - "Hey ease up man this is my party here"

Ari - "Does you boss know that your using his house? Because I put a call into him, he and I went to school together. I helped him cheat on his economics final. That his how he got his degree. He owes me big time."

Josh - "You called my boss?"

Ari - Absolutely. You know what other class I took at Harvard? Business Ethnics. I dont steal other Peoples Mother [censored] clients!! But in your case I am gonna make and exception. I am going to take everyone, your b-level citcom stars, your reality TV writers. When I am done with you your going to be representing side show freaks. You need Jo-Jo the the dog-faced Bitch boy? Call Josh WienFuck, the lightweight pen stealing Fuckface.... Thats Awful....Now wheres my boy Vinny Chase?