View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 05:46 PM

Default 2 live 2/5 folds.... possibly very boring

Live 2/5 at Foxwoods for both hands but different villains.

Hand 1:
Villain has $500, I cover. 1 limp, villain limps, other guy limps, I limp on the button with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], SB completes, BB raps.

Flop is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($30)

Checked to villain who bets $25. Other guy folds. Villain has been betting almost every single time its checked to him in latish position regardless of his cards. He knows that I know this as I've been giving him a hard time about it during my usual incessant table babble. I make it $125, folded back to villain who pauses a moment, then calls. This call means he either has something or is drawing at something pretty good. He'd probably fold or reraise with a ten (folding the bad ones, reraising the good ones). He's loose preflop so he could have a pretty wide range here (3 off the button).

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($280)

He pauses a moment, then checks. I think about betting, decide if I wasn't behind on the flop, I'm almost surely behind now and check.

River: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($280)

He bets $300, I fold.

Hand 2:
6-handed now, I have $650, villain covers. Villain is pretty loose preflop both with calling and raising but not when calling a reraise. I've come over the top of him preflop a few times and he's laid down. Folded around to CO who openlimps, button limps, villain makes it $25 from the SB, I make it $100 from the BB with KK, CO and button fold, SB calls fairly quickly.

Flop: A22r ($210)
Villain checks, I bet $100, he checkraises to $400, I say "your ace is good" and fold.

Standard and boring?