View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

[ QUOTE ]
..... my guess is that you didn't know about the upgrade when you signed up and read about it after you signed up. Now you are trying to get credit for something that you either a) didn't know about when you signed up or b) didn't follow the directions to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds a lot to me like strongly implying that someone is a liar......this is absolutley unacceptable in a customer service business.

true, the OP made a mess of things....true, the OP asked for something that the T&Cs explicitly state will not happen....true, the OP should be more careful about things when he should have read that there is absolutely no comeback if he does it wrong BUT....

how often have we all looked for something that we know in our hearts isnt gonna happen? as someone else said, without a "fight", we will get very little in life.

this response is VERY BAD customer service from PSO and it should be something that they are apologising for here, not defending....the T&Cs are what they are but there is no need to phrase the reply the way they did

as a little side note....i have used PSO in the past and am about to work off the paradise bonus that i signed up to through them so im not just someone who is spouting [censored] without knowing what they are talking about.....ive never had a problem of any kind with them