View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Condering the action, what are you doing on a river push here?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold preflop. Bet more on turn. I find that when I bet somewhat small and get raised, my subconcious tells me it's only because I bet so small.. that's not good, IMO. I think I find a fold.

I really think PSB on turn eliminates some confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game was ok to limp this hand UTG. I agree with the PSB on turn. If he then pushes or comes over the top? There are a lot of Ax hands he could have here, but how big a pot will villian want to get into OOP when I've been showing strength?

[/ QUOTE ]

you have stats on opponent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's typical really. Around 23/5/3.... reasonable, not great. Don't have WTSD W$ handy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like the thought of him completing the SB preflop with A9-A2. i also think he is not going to raise preflop with AK or AQ. i feel, IMO, that you're best to split. but then again, i'm on the far side of pessimistic. but with 23/5 over ...well, i'm assuming around 100 hands or so i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hold up. also, y does he only bet 45 instead of pot??? oh its the PP slider isn't it. i looked at it for a minute and was real confused. he took the time to slide that to 45$, i'd let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe... yeah, I would figure that if he had a boat, and he can safely put me on a Ax here, that a push should be in order as most people won't lay down boarded trips, specially Aces. Who knows, but he showed: 88. And I thank him for not losing more, cause if he pushes, I want to lay the hand down, but not sure if I do.