View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: absolute poker what did i get myself into

Absoutle Poker, well their a "bigger" poker site. Now, it seems that you did suffer an abnormal amount of bad luck when it came to your AA's. Although, we sometimes get caught up in the hustle and bustle of getting upset when we suffer bad beats it easy to say "the cards are rigged" and things like that.

However, with all the technology that is available today, a multi-million dollar company such as Absoutle would make sure their software was up to industry standard. Meaning, they'd have to close their doors in a bout a week if they were runnning bad software that was "rigged" or favoured other players.

We sometimes think that cards are millecious creatures with devious intent to milk us out of every last cent, however they are just peices of plastic, or in this case, just a random digital image.

Again, sucks pretty bad to loose AA's that much so quick, I have honestley never heard of that either, so thats too bad.
But to answer your question, unless Absoutle Poker was trying to ruin it's reputation and be shut down, these were random events. Wish you had of won with them,

Gl.