View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 08:45 AM

Default The mjaor problem of my poker play! Please help!

Hallo!

I play poker for about 1 year and had learned much. I am definetly wining player (bcoz from my first 30$ deposit I made 5000$ in 6 months), BUT my bigest problem is not to calculate the odds or whatever, it's DISCIPLINE [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I am playing only NL texas , rare PL texas, I cant remember any tilting sessions in my carreer of playing, but sudanly in midle of session I do some FUNY things... example: NL tourney with re-buys, buy in 10$, 279 players, 20 left,I made it to this point only with buyin! I have 2x avarage stack and raise it 3xBB with A10s from midle position guy who had 2/3 of my stack go all in and I CALL!!! I perfectly know that I am beaten but still call! WTF after few seconds I thought why on earth I did it?? I cant find any reasonable answer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Same in cashgames, 70% of time I play my A game, but sudanly again... A10s in raised pot with A on flop my head starts to think "He definetly had KK and no way Ak, I must reraise!" WTF! WTF! And such play I made when I had deep stack against short stacks, and of course after few hits like that I am not so deep stack anymore, and few seconds after this %^#$^^%^$#$ I think why on earth I did IT? And cannt find answer [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
So as I realized I must remember such situations and stop doing this, but 10 min. ago I did something like that, not sooo horible but after re-thinking that hand I saw clear fold and not call.
I know that only I can change it but maybe some of you had same experience and maybe some players with greater experience can suggest something, bcoz I am really want play better and make a zilionbilion$...
Any thoughts, any sugesstions welcome!!!