View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: A Bot That Slow Plays Every Hand

[ QUOTE ]
It is obviously not intended for use in a cash game.

In a multi table tourny you will notice that A LOT of people do this waiting game, by hand.

In fact it could save more than 4.5 minutes per round (28secs delay).

In tournies where the BB is 10% of your stack (either the late stages of a multi, or the mid stages of a SnG), you will save 15% of your chips be using this software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh good. Software that makes it easier for weasels to slow down play in an MTT because they are desperately trying to fold into the money.

Meanwhile, anyone who is actually try to win in the tournament is disadvantaged as they play fewer hands than players on other tables and have less opporunity to acquire chips.

Honestly, I'd prefer to see a software program that gives people an electric shock for intentionally slowing down tournament play. If the shock got increasing severe for each hand they did it, that would be good. If the shock would be applied to increasingly sensitive parts of their bodies, that would rock.

I also have many other practical ideas for using this "shock the weasel" software, so please let me know if development is successful.