View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Going to Vegas, argggh!

Hey,

Don't know if its the right place to post this but basically looking for some inputs here. Here's the deal, i'm somewhat a beginner online poker player who started about 4 months ago with 50$ in party poker. I managed to play around 40K hands so far mostly in 0.50/1, 1/2 and 2/4 and built a 2000$ bankroll. I have now around 600$ left due to a recent trip..

The thing is, my girlfriend is paying us a trip to Vegas by the end of January and I was shocked [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] ! She kinda noticed my addiction to online poker and thought I might enjoy such a ride, which can't be more true!

I know basically nothing about Vegas. I'm Canadian and don't have a clue how it works there! I'm basically looking to play some live hold'em there but have no clue at all what are the stakes available and where are the good rooms and stuff like that! Of course, I probably don't have the bankroll for that but I don't mind playing 300-400$ and losing it... I'm basically looking for a good experience and just want to know if some people here can point me to a start...!

thanks!

.fs.