View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: My losing streak wins!!

From your last post, what striked me is your lack of reads? I don't know how long you played the session for but i saw hardly any information besides stats?

Do you feel like you're playing through a downswing and just grinding through hands in the hope it magically ends and your "standard game" will return you to a "upswing"?

Are you playing more than one table?
Are you playing scared? In the JJ hand you didn't bet but called down on a the ACE hitting vs a maniac. Not sure of the best line to take vs him but it came across as a weak.

I really think you need to turn your PC off for 2days, go do whatever you do? Ive no idea how old(Or young [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) you are and you're status but either go out and have a laugh or spend more time with the wife or mow the lawn [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img](hehe).

Dont go near poker, this will be good for your mind and also keeps your bankroll even.

I think running this bad for this long is as you said... Killing if not killed your confidance.

Running yourself dry wheter your playing well or not(I really doubt your playing your same game after this) is something you want to avoid.

So get up off your chair, turn off your pc... and GET AWAY FROM POKER!

Return in two days to play a lower level for half an hour, then start re-reading a book.

The first pages of SSH were read by me last night, dam they're pretty "Comforting" in the sense about +EV and ED millers sucess etc.

Good luck mate, i'd offer to help but i reckon any of my advice or chat is worthless as you probably chat to higher stakes players and i'm a relative newbie anyhow.