Thread: Sticky deck.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Sticky deck.

[ QUOTE ]
The IP is cheap. But some places have a strict NO SETUPS policy unless there is something wrong with the deck. Wynn does this.

In this situation, both decks should have been taken out of play and replaced with another setup imediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I would figure. The IP being cheap is the understatement of the year. Plus their cocktail waitresses are butt-ugly.. except for this one smoking blonde that was there for a few hours around 2am. As cheap as they are though... they do have a nicely stocked fishin hole.. but I guess that is true in most places.

One other thing about IP, the dealers we had that night were pretty crappy! We had on avg 1.5 misdeals per 2 hrs. (6 in ~8 hrs.) and I am not padding the numbers here! On top of that, about every 10 hands or so, the dealer would flip a card on the pitch. I know these things happen from time to time, but it seemed to be a bit excessive. Twice in about 6 hrs, the dealers actually pitched the cards right off the table. I thought this would be an immediate mis-deal, but he just showed it to the table and used it like a burn card as if the card was just revealed during the pitch. Is this also standard or should that have been a mis-deal? I was a bit bitter because in the middle of about 2 hrs of dead cards, I got AKs and a mis-deal was declared. About 15 minutes later, I get pocket Qs and then the dealer realizes that he actually dealt 3 cards to each of the blinds... I just laughed a bit as I flipped over my Qs and said just my luck huh... I wasn't quite as bitter when the guy 2 seats to my left flipped over AA [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]