View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Questions for Evolutionists

[ QUOTE ]
1. How many fossils have been found that show transition from one species to the next?

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be left to be answered by someone trained in this field. I'm certainly not qualified.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Is macro-evolution science?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a biologist, but I would think it is a science.

[ QUOTE ]
3. If you answered yes to #3 then where's the tangible, testible evidence?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is question #3, but I get your point.

There are still many unanswered questions about evolution. My biggest one has to do with speciastic barriers. If man evolved from apes, then why aren't there any half man-apes around in the process of becoming fully man? Did the genus of ape we evolved from suddenly stop evolving into man? Why do we find that one species is often so clearly defined from other species?

Why can't we breed mass generations of fish for example, and slowly change their environmnet to include less and less air and water and see if they start to develop lungs?

I have some problem with the so-called Cambrian explosion too, although I can think of some logical reasons for this.

These might be horrifically stupid questions. But this is what happens when someone unqualified like myself starts contemplating a science I know little about.

Hopefully, someone will have the creditials to answer your questions. Like I said right away. It certainly isn't me, but I'm curious to learn more about it.