View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 09:08 AM

Default Re: EBAY POKER LESSONS

Any comment on the method of online training he offers?

What good players here on 2+2 would offer this, and at what price?

[ QUOTE ]
Have you seen the newest craze on ESPN, The Travel Channel and Fox Sports Net?

It's POKER!

Now you can learn from an experienced professional poker player. Joel Alpert has been playing poker for over 23 years. Well known on the "poker circuit" and a familiar face at The Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada, Joel is now offering his years of experience to teach others how to win at poker. If you are new to the game or wish for help mastering your game, these lessons will improve your game.

I can help you with Limit Hold 'Em, No Limit Hold 'Em, Pot Limit Omaha High, Triple Draw Lowball, Seven Card Stud, Stud Eight or Better, Razz and many other games. Most players wish to learn Hold 'Em these days, which is my speciality.

Join Dennis Rodman (Five NBA Championships!) as one of Joel's poker students.

Two options are available for lessons:

1. If you are traveling to Las Vegas, email me at joel@alpert.net before you bid and let me know the dates for your trip to see if we can set up lessons and playing schedule. Be sure to include your telephone number and best time to contact you.

2. If you are playing poker online or wish to learn how to play online, I offer lessons over the telephone watching you play on the following major poker sites: UltimateBet, PokerStars, Paradise Poker or any of your choice.

Online players must have their own money in their playing account and lessons will be conducted while I watch you play online. I have tutored many students via this method on the telephone and many are now winners playing online poker.

The set-up fee for new players is a one time charge of $50.00. After that, half-hour lessons run $30.00 per half-hour with an one and a half hour minumin.

We accept PayPal for fast, easy payment.

[/ QUOTE ]