View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once it gets warmer, I can say I'm going to see my uncle and play golf with him, and happen to see her in the evening or so. My plan is to make one trip, see if it has any chance of developing, and seriously back off otherwise. Your gameplan would work if she was local, but that seems tough to work into this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to make it absolutely clear why you are seeing her. Use the word "date" in the invitation. It sounds like the chances that she is interested in more than just friendship are slim, but if it is going to happen you need to be as unambiguous as possible. If she shoots you down, at least you will have closure. I can tell you from my own experiences that being shot down hurts for about a day, whereas being uncertain about where you stand and pining for something more can suck the life out of you for weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its sucking life out of me. In fact, it may be keeping me going. Perhaps that is reason alone to just give myself false hope and keep things where they are.