Thread: Live 2/5 98s
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Live 2/5 98s

Live 2/5 game at Greektown in Detroit yesterday. This game also has a third $2 blind on the button for some strange reason so its really a 2/2/5. Effective stacks are about $600 (tough to tell as villain has a stack of $100's and I'm not sure how deep it is; I have about $600 and he could have anywhere from $400 to more than me). I haven't been at the table very long (about 1 orbit) and the only hand I saw from villain was one where 7 people saw the flop unraised, they checked to me on a 8d8h2h board, I bet $25, donkey next to me went all-in for about $200, villain instantly smoothcalled from UTG with A8s (I folded my 33 with authority). I haven't gone to showdown yet and have only seen about 3 flops.

To the hand:

1 limp, villain limps, other guy limps, oldish guy (covers) makes it $20 to go from the hijack, folds to me, I call in the BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 1 EP guy folds, 1 calls, villain calls, other guy folds and its 4 to the flop of:

9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (~$90)

Everybody checks

Turn 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (~$90)

I bet $60, 1 fold, villain calls, PFR folds.

River 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($210)

I check, he bets $55, I call.