View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Danny Playing in the Big game!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought he wasn't supposed to be playing anywhere but the Wynn. You're fired Danny.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the amabassador of the Wynn card room he is required to be there somewhere to around the tune of 210 days give or take a few. There are no other regulations as to where he can play cash games or tournaments. He said this in his blog awhile back. And no I am not going to search for it.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokerplayernewspaper.com/...mp;sort=author

"Debbie Burkhead: Is there any truth to the rumor that Wynn has hired Daniel Negreanu as a poker host?

Deborah Giardina, Wynn Poker Director: Absolutely, Daniel will be our Poker Ambassador. When Daniel plays live action in Las Vegas it will be exclusively in the Wynn Las Vegas Poker Room. Daniel brings us his charisma, knowledge, expertise and his tremendous enthusiasm for the game of poker."

I didn't realize 'exclusive' meant 210 days, give or take a few. Also interesting how Daniel's blog is not on Cardplayer's home page. This after his signing off his last blog taking a swipe at those of us who have commented on his writings being focused on Daniel, Inc and not poker.